Seismic® Defcon™ Barrel Bushings
Deeper Lean with Truer, More Fluid Steering • Finer Control and Highly-Energetic Response • Precision Fit
Price is for a single pair of two (2) barrel bushings.
Seismic’s Defcon ultra-high-rebound urethane has a remarkable set of unique and highly-advanced properties – and now we’ve applied it to bushings! Defcon is the fastest wheel formula in the history of skateboard racing – credited with virtually every significant world distance and speed record, including the official Guinness Standup mark. (Pete Connolly, 91.17 mph / 146.73 kph – Sept. 16, 2017, at The Top Speed Challenge in Quebec, Canada.)
Here is what you get with the bushings
• Deeper lean and truer, more fluid steering with less lateral hanger slop!
• Highly-energetic yet smooth and controlled return-to-center
• Larger compression range compared to other bushing formulas in the same duro – No premature packing
• Fuller wheel contact (less “outside wheel lift”)
• Smoother, more linear resistance profile – Consistent feel
• Advanced control
Medium 0.65-inch (16.5mm): Optimal height for most modern longboard trucks. May fit and perform best without bottom / boardside washer (usually not needed).
Note: May feel slightly softer than comparable duros in other bushings. For optimal bushing performance, do not under-tighten or over-tighten kingpin nuts. Replace bushings that show signs of excessive wear, weathering, or aging.