35.59" Long Garage LDP Pumper / Bracket Board.
For those of us who can't decide between a bracket board or a top mount pumper, here is the Pantheon "Wiggler" Deck.
This longish deck has enough flex when in top-mount pumper configuration that gives you that fun surfy pumping action. And if going hi-speed LDP is your thing, then the slap on some brackets and pump this up to break the sound barrier.
Here are some mounting options for a top-mount pumper
- Paris V3 150mm 50degree (front) and 150mm 43degree (back)
- Don't Trip Poppy 55 degree (front) and Poppy 20 degree (back)
- Exile Hydra 55 degree (front) and Hydra 20 degree (back)
For some super high-speed pump action using brackets, try the G|BOMB DD-S, DT Poppy 45degree (front) and a G-BOMB TTA setup.
- 80 Grit Laser Cut Griptape
- Triaxial Fiberglass sandwich
- 7-ply Maple (Standard Configuration)
- Rosewood Veneer