The Seismic Alpha Longboard wheels have superior top-end roll speed, traction, and braking power with surprising quickness and agility for a wheel of this heft!
These wheels are a optimal balance of momentum, efficiency, and grip for distance skateboard pushing and pumping speeds!
Race wheel engineering at its finest!
• A highly-optimized balance of properties for modern racing. Welcome to a whole new realm of FAST!
• Size and momentum to carry you past the competition in straightaways – yet agile enough for quick acceleration, fast edge-to-edge adjustments, and snappy technical pre-drifts.
• Finely-calibrated widths and supremely supported edges for smooth, predictable handling through even the hardest corners
• The very fastest urethane that the skateboard industry has ever seen, bar none.
The Fusion™ core – integrating 15 years of advanced hub R&D.
• 46mm tall x 44mm wide – the largest and most supportive hub ever seen in a wheel this size.
• Deep, wide “saddle” profile regulates lateral wheel flex, supercharges edge support, and ensures absolute mechanical lock with the urethane.
• 8 lateral support beams (hollowed-out for lightness and aesthetics) form wide ridges that create unprecedented circumferential lock and rebound.
• Robust bearing lugs.
• Formed from 85D fiber-reinforced thermoplastic – the toughest hub material in the industry.
Chase Hiller:Acid Test from Seismic Skate Systems on Vimeo.