The BraapStik Land Paddle is more than a land paddle. It’s a performance land paddle. The Fiberglass spring attached to the handle provides stability, shock absorption, carving control, brakes and propulsion. With 3 different spring ratings being offered and an adjustable length handle that collapses to an amazing 30 inch size the BraapStik Land Paddle is a fit for anyone. Whether a beginner or experienced land paddler the BraapStik Land Paddle has something to offer you. Your next outing will never be the same and you will never use any other paddle once you get a chance to experience what the BraapStik has to offer.
Recommended spring rates. Lighter = Comfort and cushion a Heavier = More work and more Performance (A heavier paddler will not break a lighter spring just over flex it so the energy release is not as effective)
- Light: 80 - 180 lbs (35 - 80kg)
- Medium: 170 - 240 lbs (75 - 110kg)
- Interchangeable fiberglass spring for different riding sizes and styles
- Fully extended the pole is 6 feet yet collapses so nicely it fits in a backpack.
- BraapStik Land Paddle absorbs the shock of the road
- Rubber foot on this land paddle are created to provide the best grip available.
- Round ball handle much more ergonomic than the standard T-handle grip
- The more you put into each push the more you get out of it. A very responsive and light weight Land Paddle