The S-Fork Drop I LDP component from SuperSteadySkates drops your deck 13mm lower compared to traditional LDP forks. As anyone who rides a LDP fork will experience a raised front when pairing a fork and zero-degree truck, the S-Fork Drop I will help you level your deck.
The S-Fork Drop I deck also comes with an extended base (25mm longer compared to the S-Fork) with 3 mounting hole options allowing you to mount your fork further to clear decks with a very flat shaped front while riding big wheels.
In summary, you should consider the S-Fork Drop I if you are looking to:
1. level your deck without changing wheel sizes
2. level your deck by running larger front wheels
3. lower your deck with 2 Drop Forks mounted front and rear
4. run 90mm and above wheels to clear decks with a very flat front like the one below
Each S-Fork comes with
- 4 x 1.25" mounting bolts
- 3 x pair of clear risers (2mm, 4mm and 8mm)
- 1 x rubber riser (1mm)
Angle: 13 Degree
Drop from Base: 13mm
Total Length: 250mm
Mounting Variation (Deck): +/- 14mm
Mounting Variation (Angled): +/- 9.3mm