Skate Till U Drop 2022
Stoked to announce that we are working with The Longboard Academy for the 2nd edition of Skate Til U Drop (2022). Just like the last event, you will be required to complete distances (10km, 21km and 42km) in a single sessions to earn yourself an exclusive STUD2022 T-shirt with distance badges.
PLEASE NOTE THAT REGISTRATION FOR STUD2022 IS NOW FULL. WE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTING ANYMORE NEW REGISTRATION. THANK YOU.
How does this work?
Step 1: Register for STUD2022 using the form below.
Step 2: Read the terms and condition in the form carefully.
Step 3: Start skating and recording your sessions.
Step 4: Wait for the submission form to be open on 15th April 2022.
Step 5: Submit a selfie/photo of yourself and your board together with a screenshot of your recorded session and T-shirt size by 30th April 2022.
Step 6: Wait for your T-Shirts to be available and collect them at ThaneLife Longboard Shop.
Plus, if you complete all 3 distances, you stand a chance to win some great prizes like the Loaded x Pantheon Trip Deck, G-Form knee guard and Bern helmet in our lucky draw.Event Duration: 18th March to 30th April 2022
Screenshot/Selfie/T-shirt size submission: 15th April 2022 to 30th April 2022
Earn distance badges on your exclusive STUD 2022 T-Shirt by completing the distances in the following sequence:
Terms and Condition
1) All distances must be completed in a single skating session in the following sequence 10km, 21km and 42km.
2) Each session must be recorded using a tracker with mapping facitities from start to end of the session.
3) You will be required to submit the following when our submission form is available on the 15th April 2022:
- Screenshot of your skating distances including the map of your session/s
- A selfie/photo of you and your board
- T-shirt size and option to purchase additional T-shirts
4) You cannot string 2 sessions to complete distances e.g. skate 5km 1 day and 5km the next and submit both sessions as a 10km session.
5) You can however, stack whole distances in a single session e.g. skate 31km in a single session will count that you have skated 10km and 21km.
6) Stacking distances must be in sequence of 10km, 21km and 42km e.g. skate 63km in your first session means that you only complete 10km and 21km with the remaining 32km not counted towards your completed distance.
7) Each distance completed will be reflected as a badge on your STUD 2022 T-shirt.
8) Each participant is entitled to 1 x STUD 2022 T-shirt provided they complete at least the 10km distance.
9) Additional T-Shirts must be purchased at $29.90/shirt base on the size of the T-shirt you have picked. So e.g. if you pick M for your size, additional T-shirts can only be of M size.
10) All T-shirts must be collected at ThaneLife Longboard Shop located at 371 Guillemard Road, Singapore 399779 14 days after availability. All T-shirts not collected by that end date will be destroyed.
On completing each session, a distance badge will be earned. Badges will be printed on T-Shirt to be given away at the end of event. 1x T-Shirt per participant.
Bonus: Participants that complete all 3 distances of 10km, 21km and 42km will be automatically entered into a lucky draw with the following Prizes :
1st Prize : Loaded x Pantheon Trip Deck worth $279
2nd Prize : Bern Helmet (FL-1 Pave) worth $159
3rd Prize : G-Form Pro-X3 Knee pad worth $99